Somewhere you feel festive
Festive afternoon tea
Indulge in our festive afternoon tea experience served by the log fire in the Drawing Room and Inner Hall. As you enjoy chef’s freshly baked scones sit back and enjoy the festive spirit!
Sunday 26th November – Saturday 23rd December
£27.50 per person
£32 per person served with a glass of mulled wine
Monday to Saturday served from 1pm – 4pm | Sunday served from 2.30pm – 4.30pm
Pre-booking is required
Festive afternoon tea menu* coming soon…
Savoury festive afternoon tea menu* coming soon…
To book your festive afternoon tea call 01287 611500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you have any questions regarding our ingredients or have a food allergy or intolerance, please inform your server before you order your meal or drinks. The allergy information relates to ingredients deliberately present in our dishes. It has been provided by our suppliers and all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure information is accurate. If you are sensitive to the traces of allergens, we are unable to guarantee that any of our foods are suitable for you.
Book direct for the best deals
Book directly through our website and receive £10 credit to spend during your stay, when you book our 'best available rate'. Your £10 credit will be waiting for you at check in and can be redeemed against almost anything you choose during your stay with us. What about a pre dinner drink? Or perhaps you’d prefer to put it towards a pampering treat in our Revival Zone. The choice is yours.
Getaway for a 3 night stay in North Yorkshire.
Spend your days exploring the Yorkshire coast or in the countryside on our doorstep, and visit some of Britain’s best historic houses and gardens. Or, for total relaxation, sink into one of our comfy sofas by the log fire and enjoy a drink or two.
- Dinner, overnight accommodation and full Yorkshire breakfast from £660 per room
- Overnight accommodation and full Yorkshire breakfast from £480 per room
- Based on two people sharing
- Offer valid up to 31st March 2024
To book now please call 01287 611500 or e-mail email@example.com
Find out what's happening at Gisborough Hall by following us on social media.
On the edge of the North York Moors, Gisborough Hall is a four star country house ‘home away from home’. For business, leisure, weddings and special occasions, discover our charming Victorian country house hotel where a warm welcome awaits you.
Whitby Lane, Guisborough TS14 6PT Call us: 01287 611 500 Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Gisborough Hall 2017
Summer at Gisborough Hall
Spring at Gisborough Hall
Autumn at Gisborough Hall
Winter at Gisborough Hall
Chaloner's, award-winning restaurant
A table with a view
The Drawing Room, a place to relax
A cosy corner
Cosy up by the log fire
The Inner Hall
De Brus Bar & Grill
'Raid The Safe' for after dinner drinks
The Revival Zone treatment rooms
The Fountain Suite - room 121
Terrace Room - room 123