Somewhere you feel festive
New Year’s Eve Ball – last few places available!
As the clock strikes midnight and the bells chime to welcome in 2024, celebrate at our New Year’s Eve Ball. Start the evening’s festivities with glass of fizz and canapes whilst chef prepares a special gala dinner. After dinner, live band Chameleon will perform followed by our resident DJ, playing into the early hours.
Sunday 31st December
£135 per person
New Year’s Eve Ball menu*
• Wild boar pate, pickled mushrooms, poached duck egg, rocket, blackcurrant dressing
• Port wine braised fig, spinach and brie tart, pickled walnut and endive salad
• White onion and bacon veloute, crispy onions and chive oil
• Roast sirloin of English lamb, rosemary and garlic pomme fondant, red cabbage, butter braised Chantenay carrots, fine beans, honey and mint jus
• Roast monkfish, pomme Anna potato, roast fennel, butter braised Chantenay carrots, fine beans, Champagne, and caviar buerre blanc
• Chestnut and truffle gnocchi, Roskoff onion and oven dried tomato crumble, crispy poached hen’s egg, herb salad and a tomato and tarragon dressing
• White wine and saffron poached pear, dark chocolate ganache, sable biscuit and vanilla cream
• Local and continental cheese plate, crackers, grapes, celery, and chutney
Pre-order your fizz in advance and it will be delivered to your table ready for the clock striking midnight
6.30pm Arrival | 7pm dinner | 1am carriages
Join fellow party goers around tables of approximately 10 people
Your menu pre-order and balance payment will be required by 31st October
Dress code – black tie
New Year’s Eve one night package – fully booked
Sunday 31st December
£235 per person
New Year’s Eve
Check-in to your bedroom and enjoy afternoon tea canapés in the Old Hall or Drawing Room with the log fire roaring. Start the evening’s festivities with a glass of fizz and canapés whilst chef prepares the New Year’s Eve Ball menu. After dinner, live band Chameleon will perform followed by our resident DJ, playing in to the early hours.
New Year’s Day
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast.
New Year’s Eve two-night package – fully booked
Sunday 31st December
£340 per person
Enjoy all the feasting and fun of the New Year’s Eve one-night package with the added enjoyment of an extra night (Saturday 30th December 2023 or Monday 1st January 2024).
Additional night – three course dinner in Chaloner’s Restaurant, overnight stay followed by full Yorkshire breakfast.
To book your New Year celebrations call 01287 611500 or e-mail email@example.com
* If you have any questions regarding our ingredients or have a food allergy or intolerance, please inform your server before you order your meal or drinks. The allergy information relates to ingredients deliberately present in our dishes. It has been provided by our suppliers and all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure information is accurate. If you are sensitive to the traces of allergens, we are unable to guarantee that any of our foods are suitable for you.
Book direct for the best deals
Book directly through our website and receive £10 credit to spend during your stay, when you book our ‘best available rate’. Your £10 credit will be waiting for you at check in and can be redeemed against almost anything you choose during your stay with us. What about a pre dinner drink? Or perhaps you’d prefer to put it towards a pampering treat in our Revival Zone. The choice is yours.
Getaway for a 3 night stay in North Yorkshire.
Spend your days exploring the Yorkshire coast or in the countryside on our doorstep, and visit some of Britain’s best historic houses and gardens. Or, for total relaxation, sink into one of our comfy sofas by the log fire and enjoy a drink or two.
- Dinner, overnight accommodation and full Yorkshire breakfast from £660 per room
- Overnight accommodation and full Yorkshire breakfast from £480 per room
- Based on two people sharing
- Offer valid up to 31st March 2024, subject to availability
To book now please call 01287 611500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out what's happening at Gisborough Hall by following us on social media.
On the edge of the North York Moors, Gisborough Hall is a four star country house ‘home away from home’. For business, leisure, weddings and special occasions, discover our charming Victorian country house hotel where a warm welcome awaits you.
Whitby Lane, Guisborough TS14 6PT Call us: 01287 611 500 Email us: email@example.com