St Patrick’s Day Dinner
Join us for a night of food, drink, music and dancing to celebrate St Patrick’s Day.
Saturday 16th March, 6.30pm
~ Reception drink
~ Three-course dinner
~ Ceilidh band
- Starter – vegetable and pearl barley broth and Irish soda bread (v)
- Main – slow cooked shoulder of lamb, boulangère potato, garlic Savoy cabbage, roast parsnip and a stout gravy
- Dessert – Irish coffee mocha cake, Guinness ice cream, chocolate sauce
Vegetarian options and other special dietary requirements should be provided to the events team in advance of the event – please call 01287 611500 or e-mail email@example.com
£49.50 per person to include a welcome drink, three course meal, ceilidh band and disco
From £235 per room to include a welcome drink, three course meal, ceilidh band, disco, overnight stay and full Yorkshire breakfast.
To book call 01287 611500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Getaway for a 3 night stay in North Yorkshire.
Spend your days exploring the Yorkshire coast or in the countryside on our doorstep, and visit some of Britain’s best historic houses and gardens. Or, for total relaxation, sink into one of our comfy sofas by the log fire and enjoy a drink or two.
- Dinner, overnight accommodation and full Yorkshire breakfast from £660 per room
- Overnight accommodation and full Yorkshire breakfast from £480 per room
- Based on two people sharing
- Offer valid up to 31st March 2024, subject to availability
To book now please call 01287 611500 or e-mail email@example.com
Find out what's happening at Gisborough Hall by following us on social media.
On the edge of the North York Moors, Gisborough Hall is a four star country house ‘home away from home’. For business, leisure, weddings and special occasions, discover our charming Victorian country house hotel where a warm welcome awaits you.
Whitby Lane, Guisborough TS14 6PT Call us: 01287 611 500 Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org