Getting to Us
Travel and Access
- Near the A171
- Distance to Middlesbrough Train Station – 12 miles
- Distance to Teesside Airport – 22 miles
- Arriva Bus links on Whitby Lane
- Whitby Lane, Guisborough, N. Yorks, TS14 6PT
- Tel 0344 879 9149
Staying at the hotel
- Check-in 2pm / Check-out 11am
- Fully accessible to wheelchair users
- Dogs welcome in bedrooms (unfortunately not in public areas) by prior arrangement at £15 per dog per night in a Woodlands classic room, guide dogs stay for free
- Room service available 24 hours a day
- 180 complimentary parking spaces are available
“We want to make your stay here as amazing as possible, the whole Gisborough Hall family are so proud of their hotel, we want you to love it as much as we do.”
Kim Yardley, GM
Book direct for the best deals
Book directly through our website and receive £10 credit to spend during your stay, when you book our 'best available rate'. Your £10 credit will be waiting for you at check in and can be redeemed against almost anything you choose during your stay with us. What about a pre dinner drink? Or perhaps you’d prefer to put it towards a pampering treat in our Revival Zone. The choice is yours.
Take a break this autumn and enjoy vibrant bursts of colour, bracing walks and cosy nights by our log fire.
If you’re looking for an energetic escape to make the most of the great outdoors in all its autumn glory, or a relaxing break to recharge your batteries, a stay at Gisborough Hall is the perfect way to start the new season.
Cosy up with us from £50 per person bed and breakfast or £70 per person dinner, bed and breakfast when you quote AUT18.
To book now please call 01287 611500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org